Arctic Seals the business to help you?
manufacture the seals at our premises for quality assurance purposes
- We have one of the most extensive ranges of seal profiles within
- We will not replace your seal if it is not broken. We will make
adjustments for a small fee.
- We can post our seals anywhere throughout the world.
- We provide fast and high quality workmanship.
- We guarantee our work.
- We can provide/install single seals Ė you donít have to replace
both seals at the same time.
We have two options
available to you:
- Supply only
- Supply and Install
What else do we offer?
of hinges and door mechanisms
- Cool room door gasket profile by the meter or roll
- Antique fridge seal door repairs and replacement
- Commercial repairs to cabinet / hinge fixing points
- Replacement glass commercial doors
- Replacement handles
- Spare parts for miscellaneous commercial fridge components eg:
metal shelve clips, light bulbs etc.
- We have
wholesale prices for trade purchasers. Just contact us for a quote
How do I know if
my seal needs replacing or adjusting?
- Does your seal
sag when you open the door?
- Does your refrigerator/freezer not seal correctly?
- Do you have food spoiling, well before the use by date?
- Are your seals mouldy?
- Have your seals hardened over the years showing signs of being
- Is your freezer not freezing, or freezing too much?
Or, you can call us
for an obligation free quote!
Why should I
replace or adjust my refrigerator seal?
A broken or ill
fitting seal can result in the following problems:
refrigerator/freezer will not reach the required temperature to keep
your food fresh therefore, food spoils before the expiry date.
- The motor of your refrigerator/freezer has to work harder to keep
the space cool. This can reduce the life of the motor and increase
your electricity costs.
- An increase in electricity usage has a greater impact on the